Pure Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash extensions can provide length and fullness to your natural lashes and fall out naturally with your own hair growth cycle. Extensions are coated in a very thin layer of adhesive and attached to each of your natural lashes, a millimeter away from your lashes line, so they are never touching skin. Lashes are completely customizable. Looks range from a natural mascara look(without the work of applying makeup), to a super glam look perfect for the stage, weddings, or just a night out.
Our eyelash extensions are made of a high quality synthetic mink. This material makes our lashes soft, yet durable, and cruelty free. We carry a hypoallergenic adhesive to ensure the safest application possible.
Classic Lashes - Book Now
With a classic lash application we use a thicker lash and apply one single extension to each of your natural lashes for a result similar to a "mascara look", plus added length if desired.
Full Set $200, up to 2 hours Classic Fill $85, up to 1 hour
Volume Lashes - Book Now
With a volume application, micro fine lashes are used and anywhere from 2-6 lashes may be applied per natural lash for a very soft yet full look. Full Set $300, up to 3 hours Volume Fill $110, up to 75 minutes
Hybrid Lashes- Book Now
For those wanting a mixture of classic and volume lashes, we offer hybrid. Full Set $250, up to 2.5 hours Hybrid Fill $95, up to 1 hour
Before your appointment
- Please, arrive to your appointment with no eye makeup on.
- Please, do not drink caffeine the day of your appointment.
- If this is your first time with us please arrive at least 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
- Be prepared to lay still with your eyes closed for 2-3 hours for your full set.
- Feel free to bring headphones and listen to what you like during your appointment, or simply zone out to our spa music.
- If you are getting lashes for a wedding or other special event we highly recommend scheduling your full set at least three weeks prior, and reviving your first fill directly before your event. This gives us enough time to make any changes needed to ensure you have the exact look you want, while also avoiding the small chance of any last minute irritation on your big day."
After your appointment
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Do not pick or pull on your lashes.
- Brush your lashes daily.
- Clean lashes with lash brush and lash cleanser.
- Avoid eye makeup or creams with oil.
- If wearing eyeliner choose powder liner or water based liquids.
- Try not to sleep on your face.
- Spray tans are not recommended on fresh lashes. If you do get a spray tan make sure it is before your fill appointment and you have time to clean them.
- Rebook for fills every 2-3 weeks.
- We recommend booking at least 2 appointments out to ensure the days and times you want.
- Remember, your lifestyle and activities such as exercise, swimming, hot yoga, saunas, tanning, facials etc. will affect your lash retention."
Frequently Asked Questions...
Q: How long do they last?
A: After receiving your full set of lashes, if you plan on keeping them long term we recommend coming in for a fill in on an average of every three weeks. A fill in is a shorter appointment to replace the lashes that have fallen out by applying fresh lashes to your new hair growth. If you are only getting your lashes for a special occasion, they can last anywhere from four to six weeks.
Q: Can I still wear makeup?
A: You can still keep your normal makeup routine if you wish, but many people find they need to wear less. Mascara is not needed on the extensions and not recommended.
Q: How do I clean them?
A: To avoid irritation or unwanted buildup, cleansing eye area and lashes on a regular basis is recommended. Make sure that any cleanser or product you use in the eye area is oil free. Cleanse lashes with a clean mascara wand(provided with your service) and brush them regularly.
Q: Is the process uncomfortable?
A: This service takes place in our relaxing spa room and during the application process your eye will be closed. Most people find it very soothing and even fall asleep.
Q: Is it possible to be allergic?
A: While allergies are rare, they are possible. We use the safest adhesive on the market but if you have an existing allergy to cyanoacrylate(the ingredient in most adhesives, like medical tape or bandaids) you are at higher risk for irritation. If a reaction does occur, don't panic. The reaction is temporary and will not be relieved by the removal of the lash extensions. If this does occur, contact your lash specialist right away for tips on how to proceed.