About the skin care...
The entire line of ilike organic skin care treats both skin and the senses by combining the highest quality organic Hungarian ingredients with ages-old secrets of these herbs, fruits and vegetables (organic certification: BDIH and Hungaria Oko Garancia). The results oriented formulations and aromatherapy effects of ilike organic skin care provide an experience that only skin care products from natural sources can provide. This product line is a whole food diet for your skin!
Mini -Book Now
Includes cleansing, exfoliation, and a customized mask, serums, and moisturizer. This facial is great as a quick add on to any other spa service. It does not include extractions, massage, or in depth work. $65/30 min
Signature - Book Now
Our hour signature facial includes cleansing, exfoliation, extractions if needed, facial and upper body massage,a customized mask, serums and moisturizer. $95/60 min
Fire and Ice - Book Now
Already including everything in our balancing facial, our fire and ice facial uses stimulating ingredients like nettle and paprika to increase circulation to the skin followed by a soothing mask to calm. Bringing extra circulation to the face helps your skin work its very best by stimulating collagen production, speeding up cellular turn over, detoxification and healing making it perfect for clients struggling with acne, aging, hyper pigmentation, or any other targeted skin condition. $120/75 min
Oxygen- Book Now
Using cucumber and parsley, this intensive treatment delivers pure oxygen straight into the skin which works to brighten dull, hyper pigmented, or sun damaged skin. Includes cleansing, exfoliation, extractions if needed, facial and upper body massage, a customized mask, and personalized selections of our ilike organic products to finish. $125/75 min
Deluxe - Book Now
Our Deluxe facial is an hour and a half of time dedicated to whatever your face needs. Stimulation, calming, extractions, massage, exfoliation, the works! You'll receive extra time and attention to each detail of your facial as well as extra massage time. Also includes an enzyme peel for maximum exfoliation and product absorption. $150/90 min
Back facial - Book Now
Giving the much neglected area some TLC, we will cleanse, polish, mask and hydrate to reveal smoother and clearer skin on your entire back. $65/30 min
Dermaplaning -Book Now
With the precision of a stainless steel blade we exfoliate the top layers of the skin with no down time. A side benefit is the removal of fine facial hair revealing a smooth, silky finish that allows for enhanced product absorption with increased efficacy. Continuous treatments make for a great resurfacing regimen, whether scars, sun damage or simply keeping fine lines at bay. $65/30 min Or add to any facial for $45/15 min
Enzyme Peel-Book Now
Using natural fruit enzymes our organic peels penetrate deeply to remove dead skin and buildup while infusing the skin with powerful ingredients customized to your skin type. $50/15 min Or add to any facial for $35/15 min
*Package deals available
About the wax...
LYCON was established in Australia in 1978, by internationally acclaimed beauty therapist Lydia Jordane. LYCON waxes enjoy a well deserved reputation as the Crème de la Crème of hair removal waxes around the world, trusted as the wax of choice in top spas and salons in over 57 countries. Formulated with the finest natural resins, beeswax and sensuous aromatherapy, LYCON delivers superior results, removing stubborn hair as short as 1mm like no other. At the same time, LYCON low temperature, super pliable and gentle waxes, provide a nurturing and skin conditioning treatment for extra client comfort, even on the most sensitive skins. Professionals use LYCON with confidence, to achieve completely hair free results for all types of hair growth, everytime. LYCON enjoys unparalleled recognition worldwide for unsurpassed product quality and professional integrity.
Facial Waxing - Book Now
Nose $10 | Sideburns $15 | Chin $10 | Lip $15 | Brows $20+
Body Waxing - Book Now
Under Arm $25 | Half arm $35 | Full arm $65 | Brazilian $75+ | Bikini $45+ | Half Leg $45 | Full leg $75 | Men’s back $65 + | Men’s chest $45+
About the makeup...
Ecco Bella Flower Wax. One of nature’s best-kept beauty secrets. The same delicate coating that protects flower petals from the elements is infused in our FlowerColor Makeup, to shield and enhance your beauty. Our organic, vegan makeup contains no toxins or chemicals to dry and irritate skin, only a pure mineral enriched formula along with the finest natural ingredients. Ecco Bella's Organic FlowerColor Mineral Makeup creates a protective layer that keeps your natural moisture from seeping through your mineral makeup, so your look stays fresher, longer on your face, eyes & lips.
Makeup Application- Book Now
Basic $50+ | Photo Ready $85+ | Bridal $100 (cleanse + prep included)
Skin Sheek Skin irregularity treatments
What does Skin Sheek treat?
- Hyper-pigmentation from sun damage
- Spider veins
- Skin tags
- Sebaceous hyperplasia
- Fibromas and MORE!
How does Skin Sheek work?
- High frequency waves produce heat at the probe which causes tissue to coagulate and discontinue blood flow and nutrition to the irregularity
- Typically one treatment is necessary however results may vary. Treatments take only a few seconds. Results are instantaneous for many conditions including spider veins and cherry angiomas. Other conditions will scab and heal and be complete within 1-2 weeks
- Skin Sheek esthetics machine delivers amazing results, in 1-2 treatments on average.
Skin Sheek Spot Treatment- Book Now Treats one single spot. $50/2-4 min
Skin Sheek Full Treatment- Book Now Treats multiple spots or an entire area. $95/15 min
Prior to skin sheek treatment
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning, sunburned skin will not be treated
- Stop using all skin irritants (glycolic/salicylic acids, benzoyl peroxide, retinol product such as Retin A, Triluma, Differin and Vitamin C) on the area being treated 2-3 days before
- Do not have Botox 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Advise your esthetician of current and prior medical conditions and/or treatments
- Advise your esthetician if you are pregnant or nursing
- Advise your esthetician of current medications including antibiotics (can make skin photosensitive)
Home Care instructions
- Do not pick! This may cause hyper pigmentation or scarring
- IF the area is still irritated by the end of the day, apply a cold compress for 10 minutes, moisturize after with post treatment balm
- Use post treatment balm 2-3 times per day 24-48 hours after initial crust or after skin tags or raised areas fall off
- Post treatment skin will be pink and very sensitive. Down time is approximately 7-10 days of crusting
- Avoid vigorous exercise, hot tubs, pools, saunas or steam for 24-48 hours after treatment
- Do not apply makeup, creams, lotions, oils or essential oils 24-48 hours after treatment
- Avoid direct sunlight immediately following treatment, SPF 30 or higher must be applied 10 minutes before sun exposure and worn everyday rain or shine
- DO NOT USE retinol or any form of vitamin A, peeling products or bleaching products until fully healed. Use mild products without alcohol only
- Pat dry instead of rubbing to prevent premature removal of crust
- Keep skin clean and protected to avoid infection
- If skin becomes painful or redness persists, please contact us 615-679-0221 or email@example.com